Showing the single result
Chocolate Tasting Journey$45.00 (30 pieces)
Chocolate Tasting Journey
$45.00 (30 pieces)
Take a journey to Peru, Madagascar, Bolivia, Tanzania, and the Dominican Republic as you taste chocolates made with cacao beans from each of these countries. This set of six tasting pieces from five countries that produce fine quality cacao was inspired by my recent trip to Paris, where I bought a similar collection of chocolates. It’s an ideal way to experience the many different flavor notes that emerge during the process of growing, fermenting, roasting, and transforming cacao beans into chocolate.
- Sample 2-3 different tasting pieces at a time, noticing how the flavors evolve as each chocolate melts in your mouth.
- Try the chocolates in a different order and on different days—your favorite may change each time.
- Invite family and friends to join you for a tasting.
- Pair the chocolates with wine or whisky and see how the flavor experience changes.
- Enjoy snacking on the tasting pieces when you need a chocolate pick-me-up.
For the holidays, the Chocolate Tasting Journey (available soon) will be wrapped in a handmade, festive cloth gift bag. (Let me know in the Order Notes if you would prefer a decorative blue cloth gift bag instead of a Christmas-themed design.)
Shipping (Priority Mail, US only): I don't ship where the temperature is above 70°. $12 flat rate. Additional charges may apply for large orders. See the About section for more information on shipping and returns.
Local Pickup: Free, by appointment, in Newton, MA.
3 in stockCategories: Bars/Bark, Featured Chocolates Tags: 70% dark chocolate, artisan chocolate, Bolivia chocolate, chocolate, chocolate bar, craft chocolate, dark chocolate, Dominican Republic chocolate, fine chocolate, gourmet chocolate, madagascar chocolate, single origin chocolate, Swiss chocolate, Valrhona chocolate